Who is the 21st Century Lawyer?
You are since you're reading this website! You probably appreciate the benefits of collaborating with someone who will honour your own thought process, move you beyond any challenges, motivate you to keep going, and keep you accountable to your goals.
Ultimately, the 21st Century Lawyer is keen on carving their own career path, on their own terms.
The 21st Century lawyer is always looking to improve something whether in their practice or in their job search. The 21st Century Lawyer will work hard to accomplish their goals.
Specifically, Creative Choices™ clients tend to (in no particular order and not conjunctively either:)
- Want to be more business-minded about their practice.
- Want to (re) define the parameters of their practice.
- Want to enhance their clients' experience.
- Feel the need to broaden their soft skills.
- Want to advance in their careers and design a strategic plan of getting there.
- Want to assess an opportunity before seizing it - whether it's a job prospect or business-related matter.
- Benefit from using Lawyer Coach Paulette as a soundboard for litigation strategy, submissions, speeches or presentations.
So, are you a 21st Century Lawyer? Contact Lawyer Coach Paulette to learn how Creative Choices™ can become your winning strategy!
Recently, I contacted Paulette for her
assistance in tweaking my résumé to make it stand out for upcoming
articling applications. Her coaching gave my résumé the ‘edge’ that it
needed. She made it her mission
to help rework the layout, and content to reflect authentically my
skills and experiences. To do this she utilized a unique brainstorming
process to transpose my thoughts onto paper. I especially liked how
Paulette used a white board during our session as a visual map to
facilitate improving word choices and recalibrate the résumé structure.
An exceptional quality of the service is that this was not merely an
editing task where the client is disengaged. Most importantly, Paulette
empowered me by ensuring my involvement at every step in a collaborative
significant experience within the legal industry and her creative
approach to problem-solving helped me produce a résumé of which I am
- Articling Student Candidate